About this website
Send first email to mom.
Sign up for first email account and AIM username.
Graduate middle school.
Sign up for Xanga and learn how to make Xanga layouts.
Create Geocities website.
Sign up for Myspace.
First Gmail account.
Sign up for Facebook.
Graduate high school.
Sign up for Twitter.
Sign up for CreateBlog and learn how to make Myspace layouts.
Sign up for Wordpress.
Buy first domain name elletricity.com.
Create first website with PHP.
Sign up for Tumblr and learn how to make Tumblr themes.
Begin freelance work.
First time buying hosting.
Buy gabriellew.ee domain and set up Wordpress.
Buy gabrielleismy.name. Version 1 of nameplate.
Switch gabriellew.ee to Jekyll and Github Pages, hosted on Dropbox. Version 1 of website.
Switch generators from Jekyll to Cactus. Version 2 of website.
First startup job as front-end developer.
Sign up for Codepen.
Graduate college with a degree in Game Art & Design.
Quit startup job.
Start coding experiments on Codepen.
Launch Version 3 of website.
Version 2 of nameplate.
Write Codepen post on CSS-only direction-aware effects.
Start new job at Level Studios as a vendor for Apple.
Accept full-time Apple job as front-end engineer.
The pandemic hits the world.
Convert website to Netlify and launch Version 4.
Launch Version 5 of website.
- Faune font-weight: regular; Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
- Faune font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; The jay, pig, fox, zebra and my wolves quack!
- Dank Mono font-weight: bold; How vexingly quick daft zebras jump!
- Dank Mono font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; Glib jocks quiz nymph to vex dwarf.
- Recursive font-variation-settings: "wght" 300, "CASL" 0.5, "CRSV" 1; We promptly judged antique ivory buckles for the next prize.
- Recursive font-variation-settings: "wght" 1000, "CASL" 1, "CRSV" 1; Farmer jack realized that big yellow quilts were expensive.