and here is where you can find me.
- gabriellew.ee gabriellew.ee Personal portfolio, artwork, and sketches.
- elletricity.com elletricity.com Design resources for Tumblr and iOS.
- gabriellewee @gabriellewee Selfies and snapshots of my daily life.
- elleusine elleusine.net Art inspiration, anime and games.
- elletricity @elletricity Instagram posts and sporadic updates.
- gabriellewee /gabriellewee Personal Facebook account.
- elletricity /elletricity Source for theme html and personal sites.
- elletricity /u/elletricity iOS theming, games, and makeup.
- gabriellewee /gabriellewee Code snippets and lab experiments.
Send me yours!
- other other Other Other places you can find me.
- about about About A little about who I am and what I do.
- email email Email Need to get in contact with me?
- disclaimer disclaimer Disclaimer Please read this before asking questions.
- elletricity elletricity You can chat with me on Skype!
- gabriellewee gabriellewee Will eventually contain 3D models and projects.
- GabrielleWee +GabrielleWee Personal Google+ profile, rarely used.
- elletricity /elletricity List of all the books I've read and loved.
- elletricity ~elletricity Artwork and iOS theme showcases.
- gabriellewee @gabriellewee Work I've liked from other designers.
- elletricity elletricity Some of the games I've been playing recently.
- Elle Elle Just started my Polycount account.
- gabriellewee /gabriellewee Planning to open up shop eventually.
- gabriellewee /gabriellewee Pinterest account. Rarely active.
- elletricity /elletricity Elletricity.com's official Facebook page.
- elleusine /elleusine Old photos of various subjects.
- elleusine /elleusine Con·cious videos and school projects.
- gabriellewee /gabriellewee Sound uploads from a previous class.
- elletricity /elletricity There's not much here right now.
These are no longer maintained and are not active.
- of corsets and comics
My name is Gabrielle Wee and I create pretty things on the <interwebz>. I’m currently seeking a degree in Game Art & Design at Ex’pression College for Digital Arts.
Why major in game art and not web design? Web dev is something I've always loved, but it's something I work out on my own. Everything I know is self-taught. On the other hand, I've always been interested in game design but have never had the resources to pursue fully until now. Being well-rounded is something I'm passionate about and endeavor to uphold in my own life.
Other than coding in my spare time, I also enjoy reading, crafts, modding iOS, playing old GBA games, and generally enjoying life.
I believe that in this day and age, a person's online presence is especially important. I don't wish to hide anything about myself online; if I don't want people to know, I don't post it anywhere on the Internet.
That being said, I do not claim ownership of any sites or social networking profiles other than the ones listed on this page. I do not take responsibility for content on other websites - if it's not on here, it's not me.
I have various accounts on forum sites for browsing; I no longer maintain any fan pages.
Please only contact me regarding content* if it is located on one of these websites or social networking profiles; otherwise, I cannot help you.
Thanks for reading!
*sources, removal, attribution, etc.